Monday, July 19, 2010

Blah Blah Blah

Ever have a day where you just feel blah?  Can't put your finger on why, but just have a generally low energy, low enjoyment day?  That was today, actually, come to think of it, that has been a lot of this summer.  I don't know if its the fact that I haven't really had anything to do over the summer, or what, but I'm just very blah these days.  I'm used to having something big to look forward to before the start of the next school year, and this summer we haven't done a dang thing, so maybe thats it...I don't know.  It seems like everyone else is traveling right now, and I'm stuck at home.  I'm not used to this, and I don't like it one bit.  How is it that I'm a travel agent who doesn't travel?  I feel like a broken record though, and I guess I just have to get over it. 

Rant over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment